Guests are kindly asked to carefully read house rules upon entering and abide by them during their stay at the Flower suite.
These house rules define mutual relationship, i.e. responsibilities and rights of the service provider (hereinafter referred to as Lessor) and the customer (hereinafter referred to as Guest).
Rights and responsibilities of the guest
Guest has the right to:
Use the apartment at all times, as well as all appliances and rooms which are at the guest’s disposal, as set out in the contract and valid regulations.
Guest is not allowed to:
- Bring in easily flammable or explosive materials, guns, narcotics and materials (objects) with strong or unpleasant odours.
- Bring in domestic and wild animals.
- Bring people not registered or checked-in as guests, to stay in the apartment, stay overnight or sleep there.
- Leave appliances, such as air conditioner and other household appliances, turned on when leaving the apartment. Also, windows should be closed before leaving, or ensured against drought and the safe doors closed.
- Take any objects, inventory and appliances out of the apartment.
- Change the furniture arrangement in the apartment.
- Disturb the peace between 10 pm and 8 am and make noise by use of radio-sets, TV or other appliances, as well as musical instruments.
Guest is required to:
- Abide by house rules and use rooms, inventory and installations carefully.
- Keep the apartment and its surroundings clean. The lessor is not obligated to maintain the accommodation during the guest’s stay in the apartment (7 day stay).
- Take care of the apartment and the safe key; the fine for a lost key is 50 EUR per key.
- Pay special attention to switching off the electrical appliances, taps when not in the apartment. All doors and windows have to be closed prior to switching on the air-conditioner.
- On the day of departure, the guest is obligated to vacate the premises by 10 am. For staying in the apartment after 10 am the guest will unconditionally be charged for an additional day with no option of further stay in the accommodation unit.
- Call the lessor and together check the apartment before departure.
- Pay for all the services which are not included in the price and any damages of the apartment’s inventory.
Rights and responsibilities of the lessor
Lessor has the right to:
- Cancel services to the guest whose behavior disturbs peace and quiet.
- Ask the guest for a refund should he/she lose any of the lessor’s inventory and intentionally or through neglect incur damage to lessor’s inventory, installations or furniture.
Lessor is required to:
- In case of a longer stay (longer then 7 days), change towels and sheets once a week.
- Give or send the guest any found or forgotten things. If that is not possible, the lessor is required to keep those things for at least 6 months, and then act according to regulations.
Upon the start of the use of accommodation it is assumed that the guest is acquainted with the house rules and that he/she agrees to the terms and conditions stated in the house rules.
All complaints shall be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be considered. If the guest does not accept these terms, he is obligated to leave the accommodation.
For all other enquiries, please contact us!